Monday, July 26, 2004

What am I doing here?

It has been awhile since I updated. I wish that I can say that we have been busy but I can't.

I have been praying a lot about why I am here. I don't understand. I hope that God will tell me.

I got to talk with my friend Jen. She was here with me the first time I was here. She moved here a year and a half ago. She just told me a lot about what is going on in her life and her problems and heart aches. I am glad that I was here so that she could talk about it with me. So that she had somebody to talk to.

Maybe that is why I am here. I be a listening ear for those who are here. Jen, Fai. Fai is from here and she is living in Mae Sot. She has been there for 2 months now. This was her first visit back and she was only here for three days or so. One night we stayed up really late. And she talked to whole time. Telling me about the people there who are giving her problems. It was good I think for her to be able to talk about it.

Maybe that is why I am here. I don't know.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home