Friday, July 30, 2004

Tomorrow is the last day!

I leave Thailand on Sunday. That means that tomorrow is my last full day here.

Yesterday was a better day. I was talking to Wun and she was telling me about the hard time they are having with one of the ministries that they started 6 months ago. I just encouraged her a lot about it and we had a good conversation. We made plans to go to the store and buy stuff to make Tom Yum Gai after we go to the community and play with the kids. Then we were going to make it when we got back.

Well that plan got messed up because Tik, Ornin, Muyung and P Hut came to see me and they wanted to take me to eat. I felt bad about Wun But she understood and told me that they were my ministry and that I should go with them. We had a good time and after we ate I took them to see Anon formerly known as Anthony, to get some Roti. 

The girls were really excited about seeing me and we had a good time. It was cool to get to see them. I was the first one to meet them and I was the one who brought them to the Good News Study Center. I am proud to see them still around. But it is kinda disappointing to see them not too interested in Jesus. But I know seeds are being planted. I can only pray now.      

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home