Saturday, July 31, 2004

My last day here.

Well today is my last day here and it is almost over. I wish that I can stay longer but at the same time I am excited to get to see most of my kids soon. Yay!

Today I went shopping with P A and Wun. We had a good time and I am excited about the stuff that I got.

Jennifer spent the night last night and we talked for a long time. She got to do more venting. I think that venting is good for the soul. Well kinda. Once you get it out then you need to put it behind you but whatever. Anyways, while we were talking a bunch of Thai ladies came upstairs and went into P Dton and P Goi's room. They are the pastors of the church here.

After a little while they came out and asked me and Jen to go with them in the foreigner staff bedroom and have Jen translate for them. So we go in and ask Wendy, a Chinese American, if she could pray for Buap. Because before Buap became a Christian she had gone to the Chinese Buddhist temple and asked three spirits into her life to help her find a new job and to help her family. Well now that she is saved they are still there and she wanted Wendy to pray for them to leave. Wendy told her to pray and repent for asking them in and ask God to forgive her and then we would pray and agree with her. We also told her that she had authority over them and that if she ever sees them again to rebuke them in Jesus' name.

Towards the beginning I got a small kine picture. It was her but it was a big tree. Like an oak or something. Then while we were praying the picture became clear and complete. The tree was her. The tree had big roots going down into a river. A big river not a trickling stream. The tree was swaying in the wind and that was her worshiping God continually. Her roots went deep into the river and the river was God washing over her and cleansing her and feeding her. That was the picture.

Jen and I had a good time being together and I was glad that I got to be with her. This morning we went and I got a hair cut and she got her hair done. It was good. My hair cut is really good and it was only 4 dollars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home